Wednesday, March 11, 2009

On the job search

Now that I have returned from another international adventure I am searching for a full-time job. I had a very positive experience being Executive Director of the Utah Lacrosse Association, a non-profit organization, for 3 years before I left to Africa. That opportunity helped me greatly with my overall professional development and ever-expanding skill set.

Recently I have been working with a brilliant Career Coach, Mary Cosgrove of What's Working Well
http://www.whatsworkingwell.com/. She has done a wonderful job helping me determine that I want to utilize my organizing and implementing skills in the field of event/logistical management.

My professional network profile is available through Linked In at
http://www.linkedin.com/in/paullarkin. If you have any suggestions for job leads or organizations I should look into please let me know.

Thank you in advance for your consideration. I may be contacted at
plarkin9@hotmail.com.

No comments: